Meal plan for the week of Monday, January 27 – Sunday, February 2

1 Turkey Sausage
1 English Muffin
1 Grapefruit
1 Cup of V8 (Low Sodium)
1 Cup of Milk 1%

Snack
1 Kashi GoLean Crunch Cereal (1 cup)
1 Cup Milk 1%
1 Banana

Lunch
1 Pork Tenderloin (1 serving)
1 Sautéed Broccoli with Garlic and Almond Slices
1 Mashed Sweet Potatoes (with a little light margarine and honey)

Snack
1 Mixed Veggies (mini peppers, cucumber, and carrots)
1 Hummus (4 Tbls)
1 Orange

Dinner
1 Chili
1 oyster crackers
1 green beans

Snack
1 Kashi GoLean Crunch Cereal (1 cup)
1 Milk 1% (1 cup)
1 Frozen Berries

Water
13 Cups

Fitness plan for the week

30 minutes of Cardio (walking, treadmill, bike or arc trainer) (5-7 days)
30 minutes of Physical Therapy (3 days)
10 minutes of Electro Therapy on Leg (5-7 days)

I’m logging my food and exercise on fitbit.com — Friend me and lets encourage each other: http://www.fitbit.com/user/27NLY2

Here’s to a good week, cheers!

Notes:

Last week I did my usual: have a good 4 days then slipped on the weekend. I ran out of food on Friday and that spells disaster. I didn’t binge, well, I ate some pizza on Sunday night. When I say some pizza, I mean a large cheese from Little Ceasers. Anyhow, I’ve cooked all of my lunches and dinners for this week. ALL OF THEM (including the weekend.)

I’m gonna have a loss this time. I’m finding the weaknesses in my plan, and patching things.

If you enjoyed this post, enter your email below to get free updates!

Alice February 7, 2014 at 4:32 am

The point here is that he is making progress. He is able to see where he is making mistakes now on his own so this is a great step forward and now he will be able to plan better and lose more faster. Good job.

bigmama February 6, 2014 at 7:31 am

What happened to that meal plan? :)

Choylo Shaw February 6, 2014 at 1:05 am

Your meal plan looks awesome mate :-) It’s always good to be prepared. I also like to cook my meals the night before.

Debbi January 29, 2014 at 7:01 am

The plan looks great. Just stick to what you plan and keep up the good work. You have already lost a lot of weight so push on and push through hard.

i want to lose 20 pounds January 28, 2014 at 3:03 am

It is extremely helpful for me for weight loss. Thank you for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?

Kristin January 27, 2014 at 11:22 am

good job on adding more fruit! ;)

Jack Sh*t January 27, 2014 at 9:52 am

Maybe I should stop by on Friday afternoons, tie you up and then swing by and untie you Monday mornings. I know it’s a lot of extra work for me, but I’m willing to do it!

MorticiA January 27, 2014 at 9:01 am

Plan looks great and you’re all cooked and ready to go! Saving time is also a bonus that comes from planning, I have discovered. Someone said this in church yesterday, and I wrote it down because it inspired me: “Success happens when preparation meets opportunity”. You’re all prepared, so you are much more likely to succeed. Congratulations on the expected loss – you’re back!

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: