Starting today I will be guest-blogging weekly on AnytimeHealth.com! “Anytime Health is the official wellness website of Anytime Fitness—the world’s largest co-ed fitness center chain!”
Here is my first post: How Blogging Saved My Life
In celebration of this new adventure, I am giving away a one year membership to Anytime Fitness!
Some of the cool benefits of being an Anytime Fitness member:
- 24 Hour Club Access
- Secure, Clean Environment
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Reciprocal Access to All Anytime Fitness Clubs
One winner will get a one year membership to Anytime Fitness. They have locations all over the US. To find out if there’s one in your area, go to the Anytime Fitness website.
- To enter, leave me a comment on this post. Tell me why you want a gym membership.
- Email subscribers get an extra entry for as long as their subscription is active. Already a subscriber? Leave me a separate comment on this post to let me know you’re interested in this giveaway. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe to WhoAteMyBlog? by Email (Only verified subscriptions are entered for all the giveaways.)
- Twitter about this giveaway (include a link to this post, and @whoatemyblog) and comment here with your Twitter name. (once daily)
This giveaway is open to US residents only. Contest will close on Monday, June 27, 2011, midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via http://www.random.org/
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Anytime Fitness, LLC., the world’s largest co-ed fitness center chain!. Follow Anytime Fitness on Facebook and Twitter. Also, follow Anytime Health on Twitter and their blog. I received a one year membership to Anytime Fitness from the Vestavia Hills, AL location, and I am compensated to guest blog on AnytimeHealth.com, however all outpourings of love and my opinions are my own. I endorse Blog With Integrity.